Red, white, blue, and you! Military alumni, faculty, staff, students, retirees, and friends will be honored during the 2017 Military Veterans Reunion weekend.
Activities include, the dedication of the new Veterans Resource Center, lunch with Air Force and Army ROTC cadets, an evening reception and dinner, and a pre-gram tailgate!
Major General Stephen A. Clark will be the keynote speaker at the Friday evening reception and dinner. General Clark was commissioned through the Air Force ROTC program at UT in 1986.
Friday, Nov. 17
Dedication, Student Veterans Center
Lunch, Hoskins Library
$15.00 per person
Reception and Dinner, Holiday Inn World’s Fair Site
$35.00 per person
Saturday, Nov. 18
3 hours before kick-off: Pre-game tailgate reception
$15.00 per person
Tyson Alumni Center
1609 Melrose Avenue
Knoxville TN 37996
The cost for the activities includes local transportation during the day on Friday.
Below are several suggestions on hotel accommodations around Knoxville. Please note that this is a big football game weekend and room reservations around Knoxville will fill quickly. We highly encourage you to book your rooms now!
• Holiday Inn Express (Farragut) – this hotel offers a discount to UT alumni
• Courtyard Knoxville West/Bearden
• Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville (Papermill Drive)
• Comfort Suites North
• Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville North/I-75
• Holiday Inn Express Knoxville Strawberry Plains/I-40
• Hampton Inn Knoxville Strawberry Plains/I-40
• Hampton Inn Knoxville Airport
• Courtyard Marriott Knoxville Airport
• Holiday Inn Downtown/World’s Fair Site
• Hilton Knoxville (Downtown)
• Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown
Office of Alumni Affairs
(865) 974-7318 or (865) 974-3715
Click below to add this event directly to your Google Calendar
One thought on “UT Knoxville Military Veterans Alumni Reunion”